Del Gallego, Camarines Sur

MarinOsion45 0 351 01.26 06:25
Del Gallego Municipality Seal Motto: Sulong Del Gallego! Map of Camarines Sur showing the location of Del Gallego Del Gallego Location within the Philippines Coordinates: 13°55′N 122°36′E / 13.92°N 122.6°E / 13.92; 122.6Coordinates: 13°55′N 122°36′E / 13.92°N 122.6°E / 13.92; 122.6 Country Philippines Region Bicol (Region V) Province Camarines Sur District 1st district Founded 1937 Barangays 32 Government[1]  • Mayor Lydia B. Abarientos Area[2]  • Total 208.31 km2 (80.43 sq mi) Elevation 8 m (26 ft) Population (2015 census)[3]  • Total 25,397  • Density 120/km2 (320/sq mi) Time zone PST (UTC+8) ZIP code 4411 IDD : area code  +63 (0)54 Income class 4th class; partially urban Website Del Gallego is a fourth class municipality in the province of Camarines Sur, Philippines. It used to be called Danawin and is located along Kilbay River. It was established through Executive Order No. 56 Series of 1936 signed by then President Manuel L. Quezon. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 25,397 people.[3] The municipality celebrated its 75th foundation anniversary on October 5, 2013. Del Gallego is the last town in the northern part of Camarines Sur. This is where the Quirino Highway (Andaya Highway) road meets with the first town of Quezon province, Tagkawayan. According to the town's socio-economic profile in the year 1998, agricultural workers are greater in number reaching about 70% of the whole working force while the remaining 30% are engaged in non-agricultural occupations. Contents 1 History 2 Barangays 3 Demographics 4 Education 5 References 6 External links History[edit] In 1959, the following sitios were converted into barrios: Sinuknipan, Sabang, Pasay and Bajo (renamed to San Juan).[4] Barangays[edit] Del Gallego is politically subdivided into 32 barangays.[2] Bagong Silang Bucal Cabasag Comadaycaday Domagondong Kinalangan Comadogcadog Mabini Magais I Magais II Manggisok Mansalaya Moog Nagkalit Palaspas Pamplona Pasay Pinagdapian Pinugusan Zone I Fatima (Pob.) Zone II San Antonio (Pob.) Poblacion Zone III Sabang Salvacion San Juan San Pablo Santa Rita I Santa Rita II Peñafrancia (Sinagawsawan) Sinuknipan I Sinuknipan II Sugsugin Tabion Tomagoktok Demographics[edit] Population census of Del Gallego Year Pop. 19다모아


  • 현재 접속자 7 명
  • 오늘 방문자 151 명
  • 어제 방문자 239 명
  • 최대 방문자 322 명
  • 전체 방문자 58,209 명
  • 전체 게시물 0 개
  • 전체 댓글수 0 개
  • 전체 회원수 9 명
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand